Follow few steps to configure your TP Link Repeater.
Here, we've described how to set up the extension using the WPS button. All users are advised to follow the configuration instructions listed below for their TP Link Repeater:
- You must first keep your extension close to your primary Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure the extension is connected to an electrical outlet after this.
- The WPS button on your router must be pressed in the following step. The WPS button on the TPLinkRepeater should then be pressed right away.
- It is advised that all users press the WPS button on the extension within two minutes of pressing the WPS button on the router. The WPS LED on your router needs to blink after you press the WPS button.
- If the WPS LED does not turn on, you should press the button once more until the LED light begins to blink.
- The extender is the same. Press the button once more if the extender's WPS LED light does not blink. The entire WPS process will take around two minutes.
- Therefore, it is advised for all users to wait two minutes before checking the Range extender's wireless signal LED.
- The range extender has been connected to your main router if the light is on. It should be noted that if the WPS LED light is still out after two minutes, the WPS extender setting has failed. As a result, you must carry out the above actions once more.
- You can now keep your range extender at the proper location where you need to strengthen or expand your internet signals because you have successfully configured it.
We provide solution for Computer and other devices related issues, checkout the list below:- TPLinkRepeater | TP Link AX3000 Router Setup | Linksys WHW0203 Velop Setup | linksyssmartwifi | Belkin Range Extender | BT Mail Login | Spectrum Email Login | Canon Printer Drivers | Navman Mivue760 Ultra | Arlo Login | McAfee LiveSafe | Disneyplus.com login/begin | Disneyplus.com/begin | Roadrunner Email | Garmin Express | Netgear Extender Setup
Do you have questions for john mathew?
Log in to ask john mathew questions publicly or anonymously.
No items yet.